Gift this class
Character Design and Layout Workshop
In this workshop for adults, you will learn the practical approach in designing and creating successful and memorable character for either picture book, illustration, animation and comics. Bring your character to life through the in-depth exploration of personality, form, function and style. Expressions, action poses and character turnaround are also covered in this workshop.
The workshop is suitable for students with all levels of skills, even beginners, as well as students who would like to further develop their character design skill.
Workshop presented by Tull Suwannakit, an award winning children’s book author and illustrator, whose books have been published in Australia,Thailand and The US, as well as being translated in more than 6 languages worldwide.
Visit www.TullSuwannakit.net to see some of Tull's published books and illustrations.
Or visit www.MalvernSchoolofArt.com.au to learn more about the school.
Duration 3.5 hours
- Create successful and memorable character through the development of function, style and personality
- Conceptualise, develop and design your character for picture book, illustration, animation and comics
- Bring your character to life through the in-depth exploration of expressions, action poses and character turnaround.
- All materials are inclusive with the workshop
- Light refreshments
- Your very own character design portfolio
- All materials are included with the workshop