Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Creative Drawing for children
In this fun and engaging art program, students explore their creativity through drawing, illustration and creative writing, translating ideas into visual narratives.
Projects are designed to build and expand on the individual student's creativity and fundamental art skills, with different themes for each term.
Discover and experiment various drawing techniques such as form, shading, colour and compostion. If you’re interested in exploring or developing your inner creativity and imagination, then this class is for you.
Classes are mentored and facilitated by children's book author and illustrator, Anne Ryan. www.anneryan.com.au
Visit www.MalvernSchoolofArt.com.au to learn more about our school.
find us on Facebook @Malvern School of Art
- Learn to draw and illustrate using vast range of art mediums and techniques catered to the individual style and development
- Learn how to brainstorm and plan out ideas before translating into final illustration
- Explore creative drawing topics that are fun and engaging
- Art materials and aprons are provided for each lesson.
- Students get to take home their masterpiece
- Classes are mentored and facilitated by children's book author and illustrator, Anne Ryan. www.anneryan.com.au
- All materials inclusive with the fee
Casual (Warning: This might get messy)
Children 8-13 years old