Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Creative Drawing for children
Students explore their creative expressions through drawing, illustration and creative writing, translating ideas into visual narratives.
By utilising their own unique individuality and style with analytical and problem solving skills, students turn ordinary subject matters into an imaginative world of endless artistic creativity.
Classes are facilitated and mentored by award winning children's book author and illustrator, Tull Suwannakit.
Visit www.MalvernSchoolofArt.com.au to learn more about our school.
find us on Facebook @Malvern School of Art
- Learn to draw, illustrate and paint using a vast range of art mediums and techniques
- Learn how to brainstorm ideas through creative writing
- Explore creative drawing topics
- Art materials and aprons are provided for each lesson.
- Students get to take home their masterpiece
- All classes facilitate by award winning children's book author and illustrator, Tull Suwannakit
- All materials inclusive with the fee
Casual (Warning: This might get messy)
Children 8-13 years old