Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Picture Book Illustration One-on-One
Picture Book Illustration One-on-One is a private session tailored to students who would like to obtain in depth constructive guidance, refine on illustration skill and how to improve on key areas for their current picture book project. In this 1-hour session, our facilitator will assess on one of the following aspects: design, composition, artistic medium, story, characters and the overall presentation of the illustrated scene. Hands-on illustration techniques will be catered based on individuality, as well as how to effectively improve on style, technique and aesthetic.
Each session is conducted and facilitated by children's book author and illustrator, Tull Suwannakit.
- Learn how to effectively improve on illustration style, technique and aesthetic
- Strategically refine design element , composition, artistic medium, story, characters and the overall presentation of the illustrated scene
- Learn how to resolve key illustration issues
- Learn from an award winning published children's book author and illustrator, Tull Suwannakit. www.TullSuwannakit.net
- One-on-one private illustration session
- Hands on illustration techniques carefully designed and tailored to the student
- Appropriate art materials for the illustration
Basic to intermediate